If you already have a Panoply account associated with your email address, you can enter the database info into Stitch to connect your data warehouse. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Locate the database connection info in Panoply
- Enter the database connection info into Stitch
- You’ll need Admin permissions in Panoply to continue.
- Stitch is in no way involved with the management of Panoply data warehouses. If you have billing questions or need help regarding your Panoply data warehouse, please reach out to Panoply.
Locating the Database Connection Info in Panoply
- Sign into your Panoply account.
- Open the sidebar menu by clicking the hamburger in the top-left corner.
- In the sidebar menu, click Analyze.
- The database connection info - the host, port, database name, and username - will display at the top of the page.
Leave this page open - you’ll need it in the next step.
Entering the Database Connection Info into Stitch
- If you’re not already on the Panoply Configuration page, navigate there by clicking the User Menu then Destination Settings > Panoply.
- Enter the following:
- Host - Paste the host address of the Panoply (Redshift) database.
- Port - Enter the port.
- Username - Enter the database username.
- Password - Enter the password associated with the database user.
- Database Name - Enter the name of the database.
- When finished, click the Save Connection button.