We're currently doing some private testing on our Xero integration. Want to be a part of it? Get in touch with us.
Connecting your Xero data to Stitch is incredibly easy - all you need to do is open up the Xero integration page, authenticate, and define the Replication Frequency.
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Xero icon. This will open the Xero credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Xero” would create a schema called
stitch_xero in the data warehouse.
- Click the Save Integration button. You’ll be redirected to Xero’s website to enter your credentials.
- Enter your Xero credentials and click Login.
- Next, you’ll be asked to grant Stitch access to your Xero company. Note that we will only ever read your data.
- From the dropdown menu, select the company you want to connect to Stitch.
- Click Authorise. If successful, you’ll be directed back to Stitch to complete the setup.
- Define the Replication Frequency. The Replication Frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Xero. By default this is set to every 6 hours, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can also update this setting at any time in the Integration Settings page.
- When finished, click the Save Integration button.
If the connection is successful, a Success! message will display at the top of the page. Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your Xero data to your data warehouse.