Connecting your Square data to Stitch is a two-step process:
- Authenticate with Square
- Define the replication frequency
Authenticating with Square
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Square icon. This will open the Square integration page.
- Enter a name the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Square” would create a schema called
stitch_square in the data warehouse.
- Click the Save Integration button.
- Next, you'll be asked to enter your Square credentials. Enter the email address and password associated with the account you want to connect to Stitch.
- Click Sign in.
- After your credentials are validated, you'll be redirected back to Stitch.
Defining the Replication Frequency
The replication frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Square. By default the replication frequency is set to 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to something less frequent to better suit your needs.
To change the setting, click into the integration from the dashboard. When the Integration Details page displays, click the Integration Settings button.
When you’re finished updating the frequency, click the Save Integration button.
Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your Square data to your data warehouse.