Connecting your Intercom data to Stitch is incredibly easy - all you need to do is open up the Intercom integration page, authenticate, and define the Replication Frequency.
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Intercom icon. This will open the Intercom credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Intercom” would create a schema called
stitch_intercom in the data warehouse.
- Click the Save Integration button. You’ll be redirected to Intercom’s website to complete the setup.
- Enter your Intercom credentials and click Login.
- Next, you’ll be asked to grant Stitch access to your Intercom app. Note that we will only ever read your data.
- Click Connect. If successful, you’ll be directed back to Stitch.
- Click the All Done button to open the Integration Details page for your Intercom integration.
- In this page, click the Integration Settings button.
- Define the Replication Frequency. The Replication Frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Intercom. By default this is set to every 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can also update this setting at any time in the Integration Settings page.
- When finished, click the Save Integration button.
If the connection is successful, a Success! message will display at the top of the page. Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your Intercom data to your data warehouse.