To add HubSpot to Stitch, you'll need to do the following:
- Locate your Hubspot portal ID
- Add HubSpot as an integration in Stitch
- Define the replication frequency
- Grant authorization to Stitch
* We recommend using credentials with Admin permissions for this step.
Locating Your HubSpot portal ID
A portal ID is a unique identifier HubSpot uses to differentiate accounts, or ‘portals.’ You can find your ID by looking in the top-right corner in your HubSpot account when you're logged in:
After you've located your portal ID, you can move onto connecting HubSpot to Stitch.
Adding HubSpot as an Integration in Stitch
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the HubSpot icon. This will open the HubSpot credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch HubSpot” would create a schema called
stitch_hubspot in the data warehouse.
- Enter the HubSpot portal ID of the account you want to connect to Stitch.
Defining the Replication Frequency
The replication frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from HubSpot. By default the replication frequency is set to 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can also update this setting at any time in the Integration Settings page.
When finished, click the Save Integration button.
Granting Authorization to Stitch
The last step to setting up HubSpot is granting authorization to Stitch. We recommend using credentials with Admin permissions for this step.
- If you're not already logged into your HubSpot account, you'll be asked to enter your login credentials.
- Click the Login button. A screen asking for authorization to your HubSpot data will display:
Note that we will only ever read your data. Stitch will never modify or delete any data in your HubSpot account.
- Click the Authorize button to finish the setup. If the connection is successful, an Integration Saved! message will display.
- Click All Done to wrap things up and head back to the Stitch Dashboard.
Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your HubSpot data to your data warehouse.