Connecting your Recurly data to Stitch a simple three-step process:
- Generate a Recurly API key
- Enter the Recurly API credentials into Stitch
- Define the replication frequency
Generating a Recurly API Key
Note that to generate an API key, you'll need Admin permissions in your Recurly account.
- Log into your Recurly account.
- From the Recurly dashboard, click the Developers option in the sidebar.
- Click API credentials.
- Click the Add Private API Key button.
- Enter a name for the key. We recommend something that will tell you, at a glance, who or what is using the key - for example, ‘Stitch.’
- The last section - Will this key be used with a third-party application? - is optional.
If you want to enter something here, you can select Other from the dropdown menu and then type Stitch into the Application Name field.
- When finished, click the Save Changes button to generate the key.
Entering the Recurly API credentials into Stitch
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Recurly icon. This will open the Recurly credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Recurly” would create a schema called
stitch_recurly in the data warehouse.
- Enter the subdomain for your Recurly site. For example, if our subdomain were stitch.recurly.com, we would just enter stitch into this field.
- Copy the Recurly API key you generated into the API Key field.
Defining the Replication Frequency
The replication frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Recurly. By default the replication frequency is set to 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can change this setting at any time by clicking into the integration from the dashboard and then clicking the Integration Settings button.
When finished, click the Create Integration button.
Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your Recurly data to your data warehouse.