Connecting your Pardot data to Stitch is a simple three-step process:
- Open the Pardot credentials page in Stitch
- Retrieve your Pardot API User Key
- Enter your Pardot login info and User Key in Stitch
Retrieving Your Pardot User Key
- Log into your Pardot account.
- Hover over the User menu - it's where your email address is displayed, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu that displays, click the Settings option. Your user information will display.
- Locate the API User Key field - this is what will be entered into Stitch in the next step.
Here's a look at the steps in this section:
Entering Your User Key & Pardot Credentials into Stitch
- From the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Pardot icon. This will open the Pardot credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Pardot” would create a schema called
stitch_pardot in the data warehouse.
- Enter your Pardot login email and password.
- Enter your Pardot User Key.
- Click the Save Integration button.
Defining the Replication Frequency
The replication frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Pardot. By default the replication frequency is set to 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can change this setting at any time by clicking into the integration from the dashboard and then clicking the Integration Settings button.