To connect Shopify to Stitch, you'll need to:
- Add Shopify as a data source in Stitch
- Define the replication frequency
Adding Shopify as a Data Source in Stitch
- On the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Shopify icon. This will open the Shopify credentials page.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Shopify” would create a schema called
stitch_shopify in the data warehouse.
- In the Shop Name field, enter the name of your shop. For example, if a store is
stitch would be entered in this field.
- Click the Save Integration button.
- When prompted, install the Shopify App to complete setting up the integration.
If the connection is successful, a Success! message will display at the top of the page.
Defining the Replication Frequency
The replication frequency setting determines how often Stitch will attempt to replicate data from Shopify. By default the replication frequency is set to 30 minutes, but you can change the interval to better suit your needs.
You can update this setting at any time in the Integration Settings page.
Now you can sit back and relax while Stitch replicates your Shopify data to your data warehouse.