Connecting Vero to Stitch is a three-step process:
- Add Vero as a Stitch data source
- Generate a Webhook URL
- Set up webhooks in Vero
Adding Vero as a Stitch Data Source
- On the Stitch Dashboard page, click the Add an Integration button.
- Click the Vero icon.
- Enter a name for the integration. This is the name that will display on the Stitch Dashboard for the integration; it’ll also be used to create the schema in your data warehouse.
For example, the name “Stitch Vero" would create a schema called
stitch_vero in the data warehouse. This schema is where all the tables for this integration will be stored.
- Click Save Integration.
Generating a Vero Webhook URL
Once Stitch has successfully saved and created the integration, you’ll be redirected to a page that displays your webhook URL and token (which is blurred in the image below):
Click the Copy button to copy it.
Note that this particular URL won’t display in Stitch again once you click Continue. Think of this URL like you would your login or API credentials - keep it secret, keep it safe. You can, however, generate another URL should you need it.
Once you’ve copied your webhook URL, click Continue to wrap things up in Stitch.
Setting Up Webhooks in Vero
The last step is to setup webhooks in your Vero account.
- Sign into your Vero account.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) in the left nav tab.
- Click Integrations.
- Click View next to the Custom Integration (Webhooks) option.
- Click the Add Webhooks Integration button.
- In the Notification URL field, paste your Stitch-generated webhook URL.
- Click the Save button.
- After the webhook has been saved, you can select the individual events you want to track. Use the checkboxes to select events:
- When you’re finished selecting events, click the Save button again.
Vero Data & Replication
After the setup for Vero is complete, your webhook data will be continuously replicated through Stitch. To learn more about how Stitch replicates Vero webhook data and our recommended strategy for querying, check out the Expected Vero Data article.